The management of Modern Energy Rental Pvt. Ltd. is committed to the development and implementation of the quality management system and continually improving its effectiveness by communicating to the employees the importance of meeting customer as well as regulatory and legal requirements. The responsibility, authority and the inter-relation of personal, who manage, perform and verify work affecting quality is defined and documented and the required organizational freedom, authority and resources are provided.
Top Management of Modern Energy Rental Pvt. Ltd. has demonstrated leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by:
- taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- ensuring that the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the quality management system and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the organization;
- ensuring the integration of the quality management system requirements into the organization’s business processes; as depicted in Annexure 3: “Process Flow Diagram” in the Quality Manual.
- promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking; issues as despite in “Risk Assessment Document”;
- ensuring that the resources needed for the quality management system are available;
- communicating the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the quality management system requirements;
- ensuring that the quality management system achieves its intended results;
- engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system; A Management Representative is appointed to ensure the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the quality system.
- promoting improvement;
- supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.