Modern Energy Rental is committed to achieving the highest possible level of quality as perceived by its customers, Staff, Associates &Suppliers in all its activities. This is achieved by way of adaptation of a quality management strategy which aims to achieve optimum quality at optimum cost for each & every project we undertake. This quality policy: –
- Communicates throughout the organization the importance of meeting the customer’s requirements as committed on time.
- Provides the necessary training & Guidelines to its employees to ensure that they can carry out their work safely and effectively.
- Has available adequate resources, infrastructure and working environment to support the Power & Control Equipment’s On rental it supplies.
- Set objectives to improve and monitor the performance of the Quality Management System and actively encourages staff participation in the continued improvement of the system through innovative technology.
- Monitors and respond to customer feedback quickly.
- Seeks to influence its contractors to practice a positive commitment to quality, Safety & Environment.
- Has in place appropriate procedures and processes, which specify how critical company processes shall be carried out.
- Complies with its statutory, regulatory and other applicable obligations regarding the Power & control equipment it supplies on hire basis
- Monitors and analyze customer satisfaction on continuous basis.
- Gives the importance of documentation & written communication to all its shareholders in every stage of projects.
This policy is backed by our Health, Safety & Environment manual to Provide the very clear-cut idea to our employees during providing any goods & services to our customer.